Once you've created your content, you can:
· share content directly with the gWhiz Catalog, or
· share content with friends through Google Documents.
To share your content with the gWhiz Catalog:
· In Google Documents, open the file you would like to share with gWhiz.
· Select the "Share" tab, under Permissions go to "Add people..."
· In the box labeled "Add people:", enter firstname.lastname@example.org for flashcards and email@example.com for reference guides.
-- Select "Can view" if you want to share a read-only version with gWhiz or "Can edit" if you would like to give gWhiz the ability to resolve issues with the cardset.
-- Any of the "Privacy" settings will work but we would suggest leaving the default "Private" which means "only people explicitly granted permission can access. Sign-in required.
· Press the "Share" button and you're done!
· Your content will be available in the gWhiz Catalog within 10 minutes.
To share content directly with a friend through Google Documents:
· Use the instructions above but replace the firstname.lastname@example.org with your friend's Gmail account.
· If you would like your friend to work together with you, be sure to select "Can edit".
You may also want to see our Demos page for additional information.
Copyright © 2008, gWhiz, LLC. All rights reserved.